Wait until the entire surface is liquid before extinguishing your candle.
NEVER burn for more than one hour once the entire surface is liquid. A metal candle that burns for too long may overheat and catch fire!
To avoid flames burning against the glass, NEVER burn the last 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax. A flame burning against the glass may cause it to shatter!
Reposition the wicks vertically to their original position before the wax solidifies completely. To avoid the appearance of soot, clean the inside of the candle on a regular basis.
Important Safety Instructions
If the safety precautions are not followed, a fire could start or someone could get hurt.
- Never burn a candle that is not within sight.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents.
- Never touch or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never burn a candle directly on or near anything flammable.
- Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use.
- Be sure the candleholder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Make sure all candles are completely out before leaving the room.
- Straighten the wick after it has been extinguished.