Vitamin C Cleanser
Vitamin C Cleanser
Cruisin Organics Vitamin C Cleanser. With a gentle gel texture, the Vitamin C Cleanser effortlessly sweeps away makeup and impurities, ensuring your skin remains free from any unwanted elements. Dual-purpose gentle exfoliating prowess of the cleanser, working to dissolve lackluster and compromised skin.
This vitamin-packed cleanser will not only brighten your skin but also enhance collagen production, reducing hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone. Enriched with the goodness of green tea and vitamins A and E, this formula extends its care to tender skin, effectively alleviating irritations stemming from environmental stressors. Lastly, the ginkgo biloba leaf extract enhances the blood flow and circulation of your skin. With a gentle scent of natural tangerine and orange peel oil, this Vitamin C Cleanser offers a touch of luxury that calms and rejuvenates your skin to its fullest potential.
- Vitamin C brightens your skin and enhances collagen production
- Vitamin A and E soften skin and reduce skin irritation
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract enhances blood flow and circulation of your skin
- Natural scent of tangerine and orange peel for maximum relaxation
- Suitable for all skin types
- Gently massage onto wet skin using circular motions
- Rinse off the gel cleanser thoroughly with warm water
- It can be used in the morning and evening
Water (Aqua), Jojoba Esters, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mixed Terpenes, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Talc, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 30 (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)